For additional information on TrainingWheel careers, please email email@example.com
2017-11-30 ( 40 Days Remaining)
Exciting opportunity to join our Preceptor training and support team. This position is a contract position for a licensed Registered Nurse with hands-on Cerner navigation and documentation experience in the following areas/solutions:
• Cerner Dynamic Documentation
(new generation of physician documentation combining Cerner Mpages and PowerNote) May also include Nuance Dragon dictation.
• SurgiNet Anesthesia
• Critical Care Workflows and Solutions like Cerner I-View and I&O 2G
• Serve as dedicated, at-the-elbow support for clinical staff
• Provide rapid feedback to clinical end-users
• Communicate Cerner changes, new features, and functionality updates throughout the implementation
• Identify and support end users who need more assistance with Cerner
• Communicate issues with team leads and command center
• Identify, suggest and advise on best practices in compliance with the client’s directives
• Function independently as a knowledgeable resource of the clinical workflows involved with using specified Cerner modules.
• Education: Associate's or Bachelor's degree or higher.
• Qualifications: Clinical professionals with Cerner EMR experience, Clinical System Super-Users, or other relatable EMR training/go-live support experience.
Go Live 12/02 -12/16
Support Pay Rate: Highly Competitive!
Hotel, airfare, and rental car provided by TW (carpool groups).
Per Diem: (food/meals only) keep receipts, actual receipts for meals reimbursed not to exceed $59/day.
Reimburse for airline baggage fees, parking, and rental car gas.
You can also apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.